SDN Stack managed services includes two distinct approaches, which is different from the rest of the competitors.
These two services are as:
• Proactive infrastructure support – Proactive level one support with 24/7 monitoring
• Reactive infrastructure support – Remedy and incident resolution services
The managed services will give customers an option to choose from proactive monitoring with level one support managing alarms and traps for customers and reactive support including incident management deep diagnostics and tech onsite services with various time based models for tech dispatching or remote on call engineering resources. Customers can choose either one of those services or can have both services.
Security & Compliance
• Fully redundant firewalls and IPS/IDS in each region
• Configure Firewalls and enable L7 feature and manage them 24/7
• Global gateway security
• Virus & Malware Scanning with constantly updated Trend Micro deployment
• File Server change auditing / reporting
• Mail and IM archiving with Global Relay
• Secure BYOD Management with MobileIron
• Firewall Certificates
• Dual Factor Authentication with all Remote Access
• Manage a secure desktop estate with control over USB/CD-ROM Access, user admin rights, password policy and application blacklisting